Making Your Relationship “MAGICAL”
NOTE: Couples and Individual Counseling – $300.00/Session or 5 Sessions for $500.00. Call 714.742.4900 to Schedule a Session. Session length is not limited to 0ne hour.
There are few things more aggravating than those infomercials on the Internet that promise to divulge a secret and go on and on and on and tell you nothing useful. Most of the time I come to the conclusion the answer is not worth the worthless words I have to endure.
At Cannon EInstitute we will not bore you with a bunch of worthless words. Our content is 90% process/procedures and 10% motivation/credibility. You will gain a great quantity of knowledge quickly and over time. That knowledge will be reinforced with practice. You will become a master at creating and maintaining a magical and enviable relationship with your significant other.
For those of you who are seeking a solution to anger management please know this course is anger management and a whole lot more. Just learning to guide your passions, for us, is not enough. We want to empower you to guide your passion into long term, close and meaningful relationships that are mutually beneficial and emotionally rewarding.
So, Let’s get started.
- Tell you what we are going to tell you;
- Teach you new Concepts, Processes, Procedures, Tools and Skills;
- Monitor you as you practice and master each concept, process, procedure, tool and skill until you can guarantee yourself perfect relationships with almost everyone you meet; and
- Celebrate, with you, your success.
We are preferring concepts, tools, skills, processes and procedures you can use to get your way the easy way. In other words, to make your relationship with your significant other, and anyone else, all that it can be.
Here is our Agenda/Table of Contents
- THE FOUNDATION; PASSION & KEEPING THE FIRE GOING
- KEEPING THE FOCUS ON PAINLESS CONVERSATION
- YOUR WEDDING VOWS; KEEPING THEM IN MIND and BEING THE PERFECT SPOUSE
- WHAT IS A “BALLISTIC EPISODE” AND HOW MANY SHOULD YOU HAVE EACH YEAR (YOUR BALLISTIC EPISODE BUDGET).
- NEVER BEING A VICTIM; TAKING RESPONSIBILITY AND CONTROL OF THE FUTURE
- YOUR CONFIDENCE; KEY TO SUCCESSFUL NEGOTIATION
- INCREASING YOUR CONFIDENCE DRAMATICALLY
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING “IN LOVE” (THE MAGIC) AND LOVING SOMEONE
- LIVING WITH “THE MAGIC”
- BEING A SUCCESSFUL COUPLE WITHOUT THE “MAGIC”
- REMEMBERING – YOU ARE NOT GOD
- REMEMBERING – YOU ARE NOT OWED ANYTHING – BEING CONTENT AND APPRECIATING EVERYTHING YOU ARE GIVEN
- REMEMBERING YOU ARE NOT YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER’S TEACHER –
- REMEMBERING YOU ARE NOT THE PARENT OF YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
- REMEMBERING IT IS NOT YOUR JOB TO TEACH LOVE, RESPECT, INTEGRITY, HONESTY OR GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER; REMEMBER “FOR OR WORSE”?
- ELIMINATING RELATIONSHIP KILLING BEHAVIORS; CONDESCENDING OR PUNISHING BEHAVIOR IS FORBIDDEN/NOT PERMITTED IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
- LEARNING, MEMORIZING, UNDERSTANDING AND ADHERING TO THE 18 “RULES OF ENGAGEMENT”
- DRAINING YOUR ANGER BUCKET
- TREATING YOUR LADY LIKE A QUEEN AND TREATING YOUR MAN LIKE A KING
- HOW TO APPLY RULE 1 “NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. (THIS MEANS NO NAME CALLING!)
- HOW TO BE PATIENT, TOLERANT, AND UNDERSTANdING IN THE HEAT OF A BALlISTIC EPISODE
- DEALING WITH ANCIENT HISTORY/OLD PAINS
- MAKING THE OTHER PERSON “MORE RIGHT” INSTEAD OF WRONG
- AVOING THE “LOGIC TRAP”
- LISTENING WITH YOUR EARS
- LISTENING WITH YOUR EYES
- LISTENING WITH YOUR HEART
- LISTENING WITH YOUR MOUTH (REFLECTIVE LISTENING); LEARNING AND PRACTICING REFLECTIVE LISTENING
- DEALING WITH THE “DOMINATOR”; THE PERSON WHO WILL NOT LISTEN
- CARDINAL RULE: NEVER CRITICIZE THE OTHER PERSON’S FAMILY OR CLOSE FRIENDS
- USING QUESTIONS TO SHIFT YOUR PARTNERS PARADIGMS
- AVOIDING “TURN OFF” WORDS AND PHRASES
- LEARNING TO SPEAK SOFTLY WITH UNDENIABLE LOVE – USING A TURN-ON TONE INSTEAD OF A TURN-OFF TONE
- USING THE POWER OF TOUCH
- HOW TO DISENGAGE DIPLOMATICALLY, SENSITIVELY AND WITH REASSURANCE
- AVOIDING THREATS OF PHYSICAL HARM AND PHYSICAL CONFRONTATIONS
- WORKING WITHIN A TIME LIMIT AND MAINTAINING IMPORTANT POINTS OF DEPARTURE
- KEEPING ON POINT AND AVOIDING REPETITION
- DEALING WITH YOUR OWN FEELINGS FIRST
- EATING RIGHT
- SLEEPING RIGHT
- CONTINUING TO GAIN RELATIONSHIP POWER THROUGH STUDY
- WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING
- WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN ILL – GROUNDS FOR GRUMPINESS
- MAKING MEMORIES – PUTTING DIFFERENCES FAR BEHIND YOU
- BEING A POWERFUL COUPLE
- SHARING THE LOVE
So, now you know what you will learn in this comprehensive course and workshop.
To get started download the Rules of Engagement – How to Negotiate without pain. It is anger management turbo charged.